best school in britain
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
The table below lists the top 100 UK private schools published by The Telegraph. The rankings are based on the percentage of A*-A or 9-7 grades achieved by students who took GCSEs in 2018.
– Schools have been ranked by their rate for A*-A or 9-7 grades, for both GCSE and iGCSE results combined.
– All schools in this table had a minimum of 20 candidates taking the exams.
– The school data shown is correct at the time of posting. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.
– The data below is ordered by A-level rank. Click on a heading title to order the data by that attribute.
– Use the search box (top right of the table) to search for a particular school, location, region or school type.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
UK business schools are ranked on a number of factors including career progress, employment rate, faculty quality, internationalisation and the weighted salary of alumni three years after graduation and are globally acclaimed for high levels of academic rigour, unparalleled industry exposure, and a culture which encourages and fosters innovation and creativity.
The following is a list of the top ranking business schools in the UK for 2020, as compiled in December 2019 by the Financial Times European Business School Rankings.